The Schumacher Institute has a small core team but a large network of fellows and associates who help us deliver our wide range of projects, research, learning activities and events.
- Our core team is in charge of delivering our projects, research, events, learning programmes and consultancy.
- Our learning team consists of core team members and several visiting ‘fellows’, all of which are experts in the field of learning for sustainability. We draw on this variety of knowledge to deliver dynamic and forward-thinking systems thinking courses.
- Our consultancy team work with several associate, in order to provide a range of expertise to our clients.
- Our Research Fellows actively contribute to the research programme and we offer opportunities to undertake challenging research that might not otherwise be possible in large institutions.
- Our Distinguished Fellows are well-established in their field of work and provide us with specialist advice and support in delivering our aims.
We are always keen to collaborate with others so if you are interested in working with us, please get in contact (email@example.com).